View below the job description in addition to the application form.
- Conducting thorough market research, which may include taking surveys, doing desktop research, sending emails and making calls
- Answering all product-related questions in a polite manner and addressing queries promptly.
- Collaborating and strategizing with the business and engineering teams.
- Attending workshops and refresher courses in sales and marketing.
- Planning and assisting with new product releases and events.
- Performing product demonstrations for customers, staff, and other stakeholders.
- Assisting with the development of business plans.
- Scheduling training sessions and attending meetings as required.
- Identifying new market opportunities and relaying this information to the Manager and other relevant stakeholders.
- Making helpful product recommendations and suggestions to increase revenue.
- At least 1 year experience in ERP/Business Intelligence Industry
- Preferably having experience in data analysis
- Preferably bachelor in computer science or computer engineering
- Having experience in admin panel development would be strong advantage
- Preferably having experience in design