View below the job description in addition to the application form.
- Perform data analysis according to Data Analyst Lead’s direction.
- Prepare machine learning analysis tools and use statistics to identify, analyze and interpret patterns and trends in collected data sets for diagnosis and prediction.
- As a data scientist, prepare tools for visualization of insight analysis
- Communicate with the data engineering team regarding data input and output that will be used for analytical activities.
- Create documentation (reports) related to spatial analysis, both visualization and data interpretation.
- Producing spatially derived data used for product team data source needs in LOKASI Intelligence / LOKASI Enterprise.
- Responsible for providing insights related to mobile data exploration.
- Describe dashboards with graphs, infographics, and other methods of displaying data.
- Work with clients directly to define the correct methodology for querying and extracting insights, as well as delivering results and recommendations.
- Good attitude
- Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyze data
- Knowledge of programming proficiency in languages such as SQL, R, and Python, along with technical expertise in statistics, machine learning, spatial data analysis, and data visualization.
- Experience in generating comprehensive reports and creating data visualizations is essential
- Nice to have: Familiarity with Database, Azure databrics, Hadoop, Apache Spark