View below the job description in addition to the application form.
- Recognize and adopt best practices in documentation, testing, security, operational support at scale, and efficient use of resource
- Drive technical innovation and effieciency in infrastructure operations via automation
- Perform root cause analysis for product errors
- Develop and provide documentation on procedures
- Provide on-call support and monitor the production environtment on a rational basis (the team provides support 24/7)
- Bachelor’s degree of Information Technology, Computer.
- Having 1-2 years of experience as System Engineer/DevOps Engineer/Cloud Engineer.
- Comfortable working with UNIX, cloud environment, and networking (AWS Experience preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of Elastic Container Service, Elastic Kubernates Service, Docker, DevOps Management and production deployment configuration.
- Create and managed a Docker deployment pipeline for custom application images in the cloud using GitlabCI/ Jenkins.
- Experience with laaS design and microservice system architecture.