IT Network Engineer
View below the job description in addition to the application form.
- Recognize and adopt best practices in documentation, testing, security, operational support at scale, and efficient use of resources
- Drive technical innovation and efficiency in infrastructure operations via automation
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Develop and provide documentation on procedures
- Provide on-call support and monitor the production environment on a rotational basis (the team provides support 24/7)
- Bachelor’s degree of Information Technology, Computer.
- Having to 1-2 years of experience as System Engineer/DevOps Engineer/Cloud Engineer
- Comfortable working with UNIX, cloud environment, and networking (AWS Experience preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of Elastic Container Service, Elastic Kubernetes Service, Docker, DevOps Management and production deployment configuration
- Create & managed a Docker deployment pipeline for custom application images in the cloud using GitlabCI / Jenkins
- Experience with IaaS design and microservice systems architecture