View below the job description in addition to the application form.
- Building and setting up new development tools and environment,
- Provisioning and Maintaining cloud infrastructure and all resource requirements in development to deployment pipeline,
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release process,
- Working with software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended,
- Monitoring exsisting server and ensure that server at optimal state,
- Following Technical Architect guidance to build infrastructure and system integration to fulfill project requirements.
- 1 year minimum as a Leader in DevOps (Pipeline) or Software Engineering
- Good knowledge in integrating SCM, Code Quality, Code Coverage and testing tools for CI / CD pipelines.
- CI/CD Tools, Jenkins or Gitlab CI, GitHub action, Azure Pipeline is preferable
- Experience in Cloud Operations such as AWS / GCP / Azure is essential,
- Experience in using monitoring tools such as Grafana/ Prometheus/ new relic
- Preferably understand about Basic of Web GIS.
- Understanding applied machine learning would be an advantage.
- Understanding Google Earth Engine would be an advantage.
- Operating System (Linux-based is preferable)
- Understand Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)